"Keep it simple."
As August comes to an end, I’d like to share my favorite things this month:
1. Finding new restaurants and discovering really, REALLY good food.
2. New recipes I discovered I could do.
3. Spending more time with the people close to me.
4. More “me”/alone time.
5. Selfie sticks could be fun after all!
6. Birthdays, birthdays and more birthdays!
7. FAMILY MART GREEN TEA ICE CREAM!
8. Cheap finds and good bargains!
9. Being involved in wedding preparations and I am too excited about it!
10. Giving surprises.
11. Family time.
12. Eating healthy.
I’m ready to say goodbye to August and say hello to September. Keeping my fingers crossed for more adventures and more things to look forward to for the coming month!
Photo credit here.